Friday, October 01, 2004

Hello, Hello

Inspired by another Ragamuffin, I decided to add my thoughts to the fray of blogs out there. Maybe I need a project (maybe I need a life!). Maybe I need a place to process. Maybe I hope that something from this lifeness might strike a chord with someone who might happen to read these musings. I'm not sure. But here I am, blogging away.

A little background on me. I'm 23. Married to my best friend, a Sailor in the U.S. Navy. I'm expecting my first child. Life and ordinary transitions have turned me upside down in the last few months, but I'm hanging on. I'm a Christian, though sometimes I wince at the word. I consider myself a Ragamuffin of sorts. Messed up, imperfect, but loved.

2 comments:

Tracie said...

I'm glad you started this! Now the people who love you can feel connected to your life.

Val said...

Tracie--:)