Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Good news/Bad news

No... I haven't had the u/s yet. Patience people!

Well, I went to the doctor at the crack of dawn this morning (after not getting a wink of sleep from coughing).

The good news is... I don't have pneumonia.

The bad news is... The doctor couldn't give me any meds. I figured as much. I did some research and realized Bronchitis is usually viral, and thus doesn't respond to anti-biotics. So... I will stick to my home treatment of hot peppermint tea and warm baths.

And about the ultrasound later today:

The good news is... I get to see my bean on the screen in a few hours.

The bad news is... I am seriously going to drown from all this water that I'm not allowed to jetison! Ugh! As soon as I am done revelling in the beauty of my unborn child they will indeed need to SHOW ME THE BATHROOM!!!!

In other news... I think I've finally made some progress in tracking down my friend, Tara! That makes me happy!

Unless I post again just to psych people out, the next post will indeed be about the ultrasound!

No comments: