Sunday, January 09, 2005

The Night Before

I've said many times that I am the epitome of the phrase, "Tis the attempt not the deed that confounds us." (Thanks Will Shakespeare) I anticipate like mad... full of worry and upsetness in the before... that makes me feel 'stuck' at getting started... . but when I'm actually doing what needs done I usually do alright.

Tomorrow... things start. Andy will fly out in the AM to float in circles for a bit, and I fly out to first home on Tuesday. I know it's the beginning of separations and other hard things... and it's the downhill slide for baby girl coming. I'm anxious, sad, worried. But we'll do ok. It's almost a relief to get to the 'doing' rather than the 'dreading.' I think though that I'll feel that relief more a bit further down the line.

For now... I just hope I can get some sleep tonight. I have plenty to keep me busy tomorrow!

No comments: