Friday, June 10, 2005

Two Sweet Weeks

It has been so wonderful for Carolyn and I to be here the last two weeks, even if we had to do a lot of packing to get our apartment into storage, and even if the Navy did go balistic over a pair of gloves. We've tried to squeeze every ounce of wonderful out of being together. We've even had some fun packing.

We got some good pictures of Ms. Carolyn in her Sailor dress one day when Daddy was wearing his Dress Whites. How could we resist that photo opportunity?

We've visited with friends back here when we had some spare moments. You can see that "Auntie" Jennie has some unique ideas about children's toys. Spoons work as well as anything though, and Carolyn did enjoy her toe excercises.

I don't have to tell you all that Carolyn and Andy have positively soaked in one another while they've had this time together. She sure is Daddy's little girl. It's one of the most amazing things in my life I think--seeing them together. I'm glad they had this time together. I'm glad we ALL had this time together.

No comments: