Wednesday, June 01, 2005

There and Back Again

Well... If anyone is still reading after that long absence, I hope you'll enjoy the photos below. Carolyn and I spent the last month at first home with Gramma and Grandpa. Carolyn FINALLY got to meet her Gramma Caro, and also her Gramma K and some other special people.

Gramma Caro and Grampy Frank have of course spoiled her rotten already. They got her the coolest swing and bouncey seat ever and she just loved them.

Carolyn is also doing lots of fun new things. She talks A LOT now. I just love to hear her voice. She is working really hard on rolling over, and she is spending more and more time on her tummy (and learning slowly to enjoy that). She has grown SOO much.

It was good for us to be at first home, and good for my folks as well. I think Carolyn is the best medicine in the world for my Mama. Daddy said the other day that Carolyn was a 'very inspirational baby.' He's right. She helps us all to remember joy and hope and laughter--even on the toughest of days.

For now, Carolyn and I are back visiting with Andy. It was a difficult thing leaving to come back here, but now that we're here I see how very much we both needed to come back. Andy and Carolyn have taken right back up again. He makes her giggle more than anybody else in the world can. She just loves her Daddy. It is good for my heart for us to be the three of us for just a little while again.

We'll be back to first home in just two weeks, and then we'll be there at least until the end of Andy's time this go-around being a 'sailing sailor.'

Depending on when and if we get a new USB cable, there may be more pictures coming soon.

No comments: