Monday, June 06, 2005

Shake Rattle and Roll Over!!!

Ms. Carolyn is just growing like mad over here. She's so big, and so strong, and doing so much. Today she rolled over BY HERSELF. She'd landed on her belly before with a little nudge from me, but today it was ALL HER. She did it three or four times. Once she'd be up on her belly... well... the girl wanted to GO! She was trying SO HARD to crawl. You think I'm nuts. You think it's too early for her even to think of it. No... the girl wanted to crawl. I'm not sure but what she may be creeping soon. She still needs some more arm strength, but she's pushing hard with her little legs.

Even crazier (to me at least, maybe all kids do this), she bears weight on her legs. She loves to stand up. And if you hold her little arms, she'll actually walk her little feet forward.

She's growing so fast... She'll be three months tomorrow.

My baby can roll over!!!

4 comments:

tmcroat said...

Good Girl!!

Hope said...

Oh this brings me right back to when Becky rolled over for the first time....it is so very exciting. God bless you and yours.

Tracie said...

How exciting!!

MacGirl said...

yayay! you have a beautiful baby!