Saturday, April 30, 2005

Today and Yesterday

Today Carolyn gets to meet her Grandpa Frank! We're so excited!!! We'll pick him up from the airport at 1. C and I have a lot to get ready around the house before we leave to go get him (what I should be doing instead of blogging).

Yesterday, Carolyn had her 2 month well baby check up (it was early because of the leaving stuff). She weighs 12 pounds!!! Wow! She's 22 3/4 inches long and her head is 15 1/2 inches around (grow, brain grow!). She also got her shots yesterday... Of course she hated that, and I had a fussy "hold-me, Mommy!" little girl yesterday. I didn't mind too much... Got me out of doing some housework.

I'm sure there will be pictures of Grandpa time this weekend...

Still feeling so torn about leaving Tuesday. I can't wait to be with Mom, but sure don't want to leave my husband.

No comments: