Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Due Date

Well.... Today is my due date. No baby yet. At my appointment yesterday I found out that I'm having pretty regular contractions... but they aren't making anything happen. So I'm praying for some kick-butt contractions to come soon. The baby was still also pretty posterior and not as far down as she needed to be.

I must confess to being very anxious about this. Andy leaves in two and a half weeks. I just want to have SOMETHING that I'm not anxious about right now.

Trying to trust that God's timing is the right timing... but it's hard. It's too early to get worried or upset about it, but the calendar just isn't very friendly right now.

So anyway... I'm walking up a storm. Walking up and down steps. Eating spicy food. Doing everything you're supposed to. And if one more person tells me to go have sex I will likely go irritable pregnant woman wild on them!!!

Andy has the 000-800 watch tonight.... so if it's tomorrow he will be very groggy. Nonetheless I am still *HOPING* that tomorrow is the day.

Come on Baby Girl!!!!

1 comment:

Red said...

You know, I have never met you, but I am thinking of you a lot these days. I havent seen you online and I am so anxious to know if your baby girl decided to show her pretty face yet! Im pacing the floors, on the other side of the country.