Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hawaii Part I

We literally took thousands of photos in Hawaii.... And I would literally share them all if I didn't think you all would get totally bored. I am going to go totally overboard, as it is. Not only that, but I'm going to totally overuse the word totally. It's surf lingo, right?

Anyway, I'm going to post our Hawaii photos in installments to ease the burden a bit. ;)

First, our arrival:

Photobucket

After acting like a human pinball for 6.5 hours, Carolyn looked like she'd been beaten up. But she at least got a pretty lei.

Photobucket

Gramma K was delighted to finally get to meet Abbie.

We settled in to Gramma K and Papa Mike's place and the fun really began.

Photobucket

Papa got to practice his hair-doing abilities...

Photobucket

Play with all kinds of fun toys....

Photobucket

And snuggle with his girlies.


Photobucket

Gramma K got her share of snuggles too.

Photobucket

Carolyn practiced her doctoring skills.

Photobucket

And Daddy snuggled his littlest baby girl to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! I don't think you are going overboard at all with the picture posting!