Friday, January 20, 2006

Coming Soon:

A return to regular life programming!

I realized at Mommy Group today that the Women's retreats that were being advertised were coming up AFTER our return to Washington! That means... Mine and C's return, and Andy's too!

Also it was finally confirmed today that we OFFICIALLY have a house to move into when we get back! It's three bedrooms/1 bath--right amount of space WITH A GARAGE, and a small yard, and for a monthly rent that we can afford! Plus it's within walking distance of my closest friend's house! I am just elated!

So... Soon and very soon I'll be back into a place where I feel like life is a little more normal. I just can't wait!

3 comments:

MacGirl said...

That's so great!

Trisha said...

COngratulations! I am so happy with you!

tmcroat said...

Yay!!!