Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Swimming Lessons and More

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Strawberry Shortcake's Ice Cream Birthday Party--Carolyn informed me last week that it was Strawberrry Shortcake's birthday. Not having the necessary ingredients on hand for a cake, we had an ice cream party. I think Strawberry liked it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ready for the 4th of July--thanks Aunt Jenn!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I got a day off from being in the pool with Abbie for Mommy/Daddy-n-me lessons thanks to spraining my ankle rather badly. Instead, I hobbled around on land taking photos of both girls. Here is Carolyn Loving Swimming Lessons

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Even a back-floater!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Abbie loved having Daddy in the pool!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: