Saturday, July 26, 2008

Carolynisms

Somehow or another, the baby Jesus from Carolyn's nativity is floating around the living room and/or Carolyn's room lately.

This has led to some rather hilarious exclamations from Carolyn.

This morning for example, she stumbled upon the manger babe and exclaimed, "MOMMY, I FOUND JESUS!!!!"

I thought there was a tent revival happening right there in my living room.

She also still uses the word, "Upstrated" frequently. I love this word, which I assume is a combination of 'upset' and 'frustrated.'

We spent quite a bit of time with my Gramma Haffner while in IL the last couple of weeks. She is the girls' Great Grandmother of course, but I love what Carolyn calls her: Aunt Gramma.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

Are you sure she didn't pick that work up from you? "Upstrated" sounds like a definite Valism to me.