Tuesday, February 21, 2006

4 things Meme

After seeing it enough places, I decided to do this one. Here goes:

Four jobs I've had
1. "Personal assistant"/Caregiver/Babysitter for DORS
2. The girl who sits in the computer lab that no one uses and gets paid for it.
3. Bakery Wench at Renaissance Faire
4. Special Ed. Teacher.

Four movies I would watch over and over again
1. Saved
2. When Harry Met Sally
3. The Princess Bride
4. Mrs. Winterbourne

Four places I've lived
1. Podunk IL town #1
2. Podunk IL town #2
3. Panhandle Land Floridia
4. Northwest

Four TV shows I watch
1. The West Wing (I prefer the first four seasons when the show still had good writers)
2. Felicity
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Judging Amy

Four places I've vacationed
1. The Outer Banks, NC
2. Dauphin Island, AL
3. Kenai, AL
4. Lewistown, Idaho

Four websites I visit daily
1. Here
2. Household Six--military spouse site
3. Lung Cancer Support Community
4. Cher's Blog. ;)

Four of my favorite foods
1. White Chocolate
2. Dark Chocolate
3. Milk Chocolate
4. Chocolate and Peanut Butter.

Four places I'd like to be right now
1. Hugging my husband
2. Sitting next to my husband
3. On a date with my husband
4. On the floor playing with Carolyn and my husband

Ok. Tag you're it.

No comments: