Saturday, May 07, 2005

We've Arrived

Baby C. and I are officially at my folks' house. Carolyn is trying very hard to settle in, but it's taking some regulation. She's also in the midst of a growth spurt, and she misses her daddy, BUT...

Boy do her grandparents adore her. They are just so in love with her, and I think really enjoying having her here--even if she fusses. I think it's good for Mom.

It's nice to be here, even if it's tough on both of us settling in. It's also made me a lot more busy. The phrase, "busier than a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest" has come to mind many times so far. We haven't even started adding visiting people into the equation. It's mostly good busy though, and precious busy, and worthwhile busy, so we'll take it.

We sure do miss Andy, but that is inevitable. This is where we need to be right now, so we are trying to be content in that.

I'll get back to posting pictures when I have a computer I'm more at peace with. Shouldn't be too long.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

It's good to have you in Illinois