Sunday, June 14, 2009

Carolyn's First Kiss

A very dear friend of mine, whom the Navy sent to the other side of the country, came to visit this weekend. My friend's son and Carolyn were best buddies and Carolyn cried as much as I did when they moved. We were SO HAPPY to have them come visit us this weekend.

Here we have Carolyn and her very, very special buddy. They picked up right where they left off. They played, they giggled. They even fought like brother and sister. It's clear that they have a special connection.

In fact, they shared their very first kiss this weekend. With tongue.

Apparently (my very dear friend was the one to witness the event as Andy and I were both elsewhere for whatever reason), both kiddos had the wild idea to find out what touching one's tongue to another's is truly all about. So they stuck out their tongues and met in the middle. Three times.

And of course, the event has gone down in history and will always be remembered as Carolyn and her very special friend's first kiss(es).


 
Can't you just tell they are very special friends?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tmcroat said...

Wow! she is way ahead of me when I was that age

Kris said...

Hello! I totally missed this post. You should tell her about the virgin lips club.