Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Visit with the family

Aunt K, Uncle Larry, and Luke met C and I at this beautiful lighthouse, the last day of Andy's det. It was Uncle Larry's first official meeting of Miss Carolyn, and I don't think she disappointed him. We had a good time, aside from me arriving a little frazzled.

Carolyn latched onto Luke who was then officially dubbed an 'Uncle.' They had a wonderful time playing together, jumping up and down stairs and being rowdy altogether. Carolyn was thoroughly worn out after the visit as a result.

They tell me that they feel responsible to make sure that Carolyn becomes warped.... I must say I don't think they have anything to worry about. Andy and I might have some folks fooled, but we've got the warping covered. However, every little bit helps, suppose!

It was a good day. We are so lucky to have such a great family!

No comments: