Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Where to find my Thoughts These Days

I'm revamping the intent of this blog site and moving the locale of the bulk of my ruminating.

Ruminations will continue to be the place to come to see pictures of my beautiful, adorable daughter. And it will be the place that I give family updates--tell what we're up to, how we're doing, and all of that good stuff.

But if you want to read the writing, writing, you'll have to head on over to my new blog at WordPress.

For those of you going--ok... So how many blogs does she have now? The girl is insane! Well, I'm trying to integrate all of my blogs together into this new one. So... New Way to be Human is pretty much done, this is the place for photos and updates, and new blog is the place to read the thoughts of Val--silly though they may be.

See you there!

Dig Your Toes In

No comments: